Call for Equitable Community Engagement Toolkit Community Advisory Council Members
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOW CLOSED.
The Mayor’s Fund for Philadelphia and the PHL Service Design Studio (SDS) are pleased to share a paid opportunity for community members to participate in an “Equitable Community Engagement Toolkit Community Advisory Council.”
We’ll offer up to 12 stipends to Philadelphia-based community organizers, engagement practitioners, and residents. Members will participate in an advisory group that will offer feedback and direction to the City of Philadelphia on equitable engagement best practices that address racial equity as well as digital, language, and disability access issues.
High-level application details:
- Stipend amount: Up to $6,000 made in three payments
- Stipends awarded: Up to 12 advisors will be selected
- Selected applicants will be issued a contract with The Mayor’s Fund
- Application opens: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Application closes: Monday, January 16, 2023
Deadline: Applications are due by Monday, January 16, 2023, by 5:00 pm EST.
Guidelines: Read the guidelines for this opportunity before you apply.
Application: Submit your application through the linked form.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.