Request for Bids: Resident-Led Council and Commission Strategic Planning and Facilitation Services
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOW CLOSED.
Please submit the materials outlined in the Request for Bids by 5 PM local time Friday, January 26, 2024. All submissions should be addressed to Genevieve LaMarr LeMee at Genevieve.LaMarrLeMee@phila.gov.
Through this Request for Bids, the Philadelphia City Fund and the City of Philadelphia’s Office of Sustainability are seeking a consultant to perform a variety of services for the resident-led Philadelphia Environmental Justice Advisory Commission and Food Policy Advisory Council, including strategic planning, stakeholder engagement, mediation support services, and meeting/workshop planning and facilitation.
A successful Applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with strategic planning (for grassroots orgs, nonprofits, etc.)
- Experience with meeting facilitation and conflict resolution
- Experience with in-person and online facilitation
- Experience facilitating intergenerational spaces
- Familiarity with equitable public engagement principles
- Experience working with communities of color and low-income residents in Philadelphia
- Meeting summary and reporting skills
Additional details can be found in the Request for Bids.